Join the Dreamsports family!
We are always looking for outgoing, fun, and experienced people to come work with us. Some of the positions that we offer at Dreamsports are as follows:
- Friday Sports Night Rink Attendants
- Snack Bar Attendants / Cashiers
- Party Coaches
- Camp Counselors (Track Out & Summer)
- Certified Referees for In-Line Hockey & Soccer
- Lil’ Kickers Instructors (Soccer)
- Lil Sluggers Instructors (Baseball)
- Lil’ Dunkers Instructors (Basketball)
- Learn to Skate Instructors (for kids ages 3-9)
- Pick – Up Rink Attendants for In-Line Hockey
Requirements for Employment at Dreamsports Center
- Friday Sports Night Rink Attendants, Snack Bar Attendants/Cashiers, Party Hosts, Pick-Up Attendants, Scorekeepers: Must be 16 years or older
- Camp Counselors, Lil’ Kickers Instructors, Lil Sluggers Instructors, Learn to Skate Instructors, Learn to Play Hockey Instructors: Must be 17 years or older – We do perform background checks on all employees before hire.
- High School students may apply if they have a grade point average of 3.0 or greater and/or a letter of recommendation from a teacher.
- Certified Referees: Must be 18 years or older
Are you energetic and enthusiastic? Are you a self motivated individual that loves working with young children? Are you ready to be part of a team of coaches that is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people? Do you love sports and enjoy being part of the action? If so, please consider applying for a position at Dreamsports Center!!
Dreamsports Center is in search of highly qualified individuals to share their talents with the children in our sports classes and camps. Please review our individual program pages and see if you think you are the right fit. All applications are reviewed when received and we will contact all qualified applicants as needed. No phone calls please.
Employee of the Month Awards
Every month an outstanding employee is awarded the “Dreamsports Employee of the Month” award.
Congratulations to our outstanding employees!
February 2009 – Eric Pilecki
March 2009 – Kelsey Kelly
April 2009 – Casey Rice
May 2009 – Bobby Castro
June 2009 – Rachel Seelig
July 2009 – Emily Adcock
August 2009 – Lauren Hescheles
September 2009 – Forrest Brooks
October 2009 – Larry Watson
November 2009 – Gayle Foote
December 2009 – Meghan McCarthy
January 2010 – Jimi Clemons
February 2010 – Rob White
March 2010 – Quinn Roels
April 2010 – Amanda Fountaine
May 2010 – Cristina D’Andreti
June 2010 – Mitch Fletcher
July 2010 – Patrick Evancho
August 2010 – Justin Burns
September 2010 – Brian Serany
October 2010 – Ryan Deziel
November 2010 – Kelly Allen
December 2010 – Larry Watson
January 2011 – Brian Serany
February 2011-Rob Ronchetti
March 2011- Calvin Kordela
April 2011-Michael Rubes
June 2011-Gayle Foote
July 2011-Richard Hayes
Dreamsports Center is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Dreamsports Center depends solely on your qualifications.