As of Jan. 1, 2011, Dreamsports Center requires that all participants are members. This new program allows us to continue to offer low prices, increases benefits for frequent customers and families, and includes sibling and multi-program discounts.
Click here to log-in to the Dreamsports Center membership page.
• Each Dreamsports membership now includes a $25,000 supplemental accident insurance policy.
• Membership fees are now available for a season, session or full year.
• College student and active military personnel memberships are available.
• Each membership includes a photo ID card if requested. (Replacement cards cost $10 each.)
• In Youth Hockey, goalie fees are discounted by $40 per season, since goalies are key to maintaining the level of competition that makes Dreamsports In-line Hockey such a successful program.
These changes enable Dreamsports Center to continue providing the quality facility and programs customers expect, with the added benefit of insurance coverage.
(Priced per person)
Valid one year from purchase date.
• Individual = $30
• College student* = $12 (valid one year from purchase date)
• Military* = $12 (valid one year from purchase date)
*A picture ID is required for purchasing a college or military membership.
Season or Session Membership
Valid for the season or session only.
• Sports programs = $12
• Child development classes = $12
• Camps = $12
Valid for one day only.
• Pick ups = $5
• Hockey or soccer subs = $5
• Sports night = $5
Additional Member Benefits
• Payment plans: members may defer payments throughout the season or session. Members who do use our payment plan option are agreeing to pay the full amount. If you change your credit card number or account information, please contact us so we may update your account. Delinquent accounts are subject to collection and an additional $25 NSF fee.
• Supplemental accident insurance: detailed information is available on request. Insurance is only valid while membership is active , we have a valid waiver on file, and players are paid and listed on the roster. Accident reports must be filled out with the manager on duty at the time of the injury in order to file any supplemental accident insurance claims. Claims made after the member has left the venue and no report was filed will not be accepted.
Dreamsports Refund Policy
• All refunds for leagues, classes or camps requested before the start of the season, class or camp are subject to a $25 non-refundable processing fee.
• Refunds requested after the start of the season, class or camp are subject to a $50 processing fee, plus participants must pay for all games, classes or camp days up to the date of cancellation except in the case where a player is ejected for serious violation or our rules. No refunds will be given for players suspended or ejected from the league.
• All cancellations must be received in writing. Exceptions will be made in certain cases, such as season-ending injuries, unexpected job re-locations or other select circumstances on a case-by-case bass.
• Dreamsports memberships are non-refundable.