Rentals and Group Events
Having a party? Birthday? Corporate event? Fundraiser?
No matter what the occasion, Dreamsports Center has the space and the staff to help make your special event spectacular! Contact us for more information or to book your event now!
Check out our birthday party packages.
- $155 per hour
- $145 per hour with Certificate of Insurance
- $120 per hour
- $100 per hour with Certificate of Insurance
Please email Corrie@DreamsportsCenter.com or call 387-2955 x101 to reserve your rental. All rentals must sign a rental agreement contract with Dreamsports (see below).
FACILITY RENTAL AGREEMENT
- All rentals must complete a Dreamsports Center “Facility Rental Agreement” contract and require a credit card number on file.
- Reservations will only be confirmed upon a 25% deposit (prior to two weeks before the rental date) and an additional 25% will be due 2 weeks prior to the start of the rental period. Rentals made within 2 weeks from the rental date require a 50% deposit. All deposits are non-refundable once paid. Cancellations within 24 hours or less are subject to full payment.
Schools, Day Cares, Preschools, Church Groups & Camps are invited to take a Multi-Sports Field Trip to Dreamsports Center. See options below. All Groups must provide a certificate of insurance naming Dreamsports as additionally insured.
Standard, Two-Hour Field Trips: $8 per participant. We guarantee two rinks with full use of skate rentals as well the equipment for various recreational games/activities. Your staff is required to be in the rinks with all participants as well as direct all games and activities. Your staff is also responsible for distributing the skate rentals and returning the skate rentals to the rental closet. Our staff will provide your staff with equipment needed or requested. Although, our staff does not engage in any of the games or activities. Your staff is also responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
Premiere, Two-Hour Field Trip: $10 per participant. We guarantee two rinks with full use of skate rentals as well as other various recreational games/activities. Your staff is required to be in the rinks with all participants. Our staff is responsible for distributing the skate rentals and returning the skate rentals to the rental closet. Our staff will also supervise and direct your group with all the games/activities during your visit. Your staff is responsible for assisting in clean up.
- Standard and premier field trip rates are listed above are for Monday-Friday daytime hours only
- Minimum number of participants per group required is 10
- Customized field trips available upon request
- Lock-ins available for large groups
- Rental Contact: Corrie Ismaili, (919) 387-2955 x101